LAPSEN 2022 Policy
These are the terms and conditions which apply to all conference and events, managed organized or executed by Law and Public Safety Education Network (herein after called LAPSEN), and form an agreement between you and us. We will not file a copy of our agreement with you.
· By booking with LAPSEN 2022, you accept these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully before making a booking. We recommend you save a copy of them for your future reference.
· You acknowledge that the venue, timings, speakers and program of any LAPSEN Conference are subject to reasonable changes.
· The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited at any LAPSEN 2022.
· If you cancel your LAPSEN 2022 registration, or do not attend the event, the event fee will not be refunded.
· In the event that LAPSEN 2022 is cancelled due to unforeseen events, refunds will be provided by way of credits toward future LAPSEN events. Refunds will not be issued.
· Please ensure you take care of your personal possessions during any LAPSEN conference as we are unable to accept any liability for them.
· Filming and photography may take place at all LAPSEN 2020. You consent to your image and likeness being used in marketing and films without any payment to you.
· LAPSEN 2022 is committed to creating an environment where everyone can participate without harassment, discrimination, or violence of any kind. All meeting participants must be treated with respect and consideration. Registration for the conference is considered an agreement to abide by this code of conduct.
· Harassment of any participant (attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, organizer, or meeting guest) will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal attention, unwanted touching, intimidation, stalking, shaming, or bullying.
· We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time, for example to reflect changes in relevant laws or regulatory requirements or improvements we make to LAPSEN 2022.
· This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Georgia law and the parties agree that the Georgia courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this agreement.
· These terms and conditions are a contract between you and us. No other person shall have any right to enforce any of the terms.