Click Here to learn about this training and credentialing process.
When registering for this virtual course you must do one of the following:
- Upload a digital copy of your dispatch certification, or a copy of your state certifying agency’s transcript when you checkout.
- You may apply for a waiver due to dispatch experience – click here to view the waiver.
- Or sign up for the Basic 9-1-1 course – you must finish that course before your can start the instructor course. Click Here to learn more.
You may register and pay now to hold your spot. For your certification upload a PDF of an email from your Basic 9-1-1 (registration, instructor introduction, etc.).
The instructor certification course is a 15-hour professional development credit course. The registration includes all materials needed to instruct the NECI course in the classroom.
- Dates: Virtual courses are on
- Tues. Nov. 28
- Thurs. Nov. 30
- Tues. Dec. 5
- Thurs. Dec. 7
- All from 630p-830p EST. We compressed them to get the training over quickly..
We compressed them to get the training over quickly.
There are some assignments between classes. You MUST be able to attend the courses to complete the training.