Note: All resources are (C) 2020 by LAPSEN or owned by the donor and not open for distribution unless otherwise noted
Reminder that some resources might be located in other pathway areas (several resources related to investigation techniques are in Law Enforcement)
- 60 Seconds to Survival Disaster Triage Game – Amazing game that will teach the students to triage quickly. The first scenario is a School Shooting – so you may want to run by Admin first. Click Here
- CTE On-line (CA based) EMS resources: https://www.
- Classroom Tools for EMS Educators (Limmer): https://
limmereducation.com/article/ classroom-tools-for-ems- educators/
- Study Resources: https://
- High School Fire and EMS Cadet Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.
- Lesson Plan on GCS – Click Here
EMR and EMT psychomotor examinations materials
EMR – Click Here
EMT – Click Here
From Lt. Marybeth Henry – Click Here
Please share your examples – firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia EMT Program Guide – Click Here
Introduction to LPS
Most states have a broad introduction course that covers most pathways.
- The LAPSEN ILPS Course Project has a resource page with links to lessons and more – click here
- North Carolina IP11 Course Project
- North Carolina is creating resources for their IP11 course which closely matches ILPS – click here
Pathway & Course Resources
Looking for courses, standards, resources, lesson plan or help in general?
You are in the right place! LAPSEN is a network, meaning we are all here working together.